Sunday, April 26, 2009

Spring Break



After two days at Disneyland we took the kids to Laguna Beach. It wasn't the warmest day but the view was beautiful and the kids had a blast. Nothing like the beach! Of course the best part of it was hanging out together :)








We took the girls to Disneyland for spring break- along with millions of other families :) We had a great time. It was the girls' first time. We took our weekend nanny, Emily and she made it even more fun. She was more exited than the girls I think.

5 comments:

Sonia B said...

I can't believe how tall your girls are!!! We need to have another get together and see how much everyone has grown.

alli said...

Wow! It looks like you guys had a blast. I am a little jealous though :)

Skeeutopia said...

I can't believe how fast your girls grew up! They are so big! I hope that we can meet up again. Thanks for the note on our blog. That's so wonderful that you finally have your boy. I think it's probably for the best that we don't have a girl for I have VERY little patience for drama. But I still love hangin' with the ladies!

Palmer family said...

FUN! I didn't know you went to CA. Looks like oodles of fun!! How are you doing? I will call you soon

Palmer family said...

I love the beach too. I cannot wait to see you! Let me know what day you want to get together as couples! miss ya