Sunday, October 19, 2008





This weekend Dan is in Idaho working in the ER and the girls are out of school for UEA weekend. So, I've learned to not plan so much when Dan goes out of town so I don't lose my mind! So far we've been shopping everyday and ate dinner at Dairy Queen Thursday and Friday, yes,tempting to go again yesterday (Saturday)but we went to Artic Circle instead. I've spent most of Saturday trying to get some new music for aerobics class, i found a really cool website http://www.clickmix.com/ if you want to make your own mix, it has the latest and greatest. Kim you should try it :). We did get new fruit trees put in our back yard, two peach and two apple! Maybe i'll have to try my hand at canning next year...

3 comments:

Palmer family said...

Hallie, it was fun to have Dan stop by for dinner and a visit! I wish YOU could have come too! Your fruit trees look GREAT! Canning, here you come!!! :)

Zumba Girl said...

Renee was telling me about clickmix the other day!! Funny that you should tell me too. I probably should check it out!! ;)

alli said...

Looks like fun. I will have to check out that music. I actually own a personally training business now.