Sunday, November 16, 2008

I know I haven't updated this forever! My goal is once a week....is that normal? I still check on everyone elses ( about once a week ). Blogging is the best. Dan is in Idaho this weekend, again. So my aunt (Dan's aunt) Dorie had us over for pizza on Saturday and that night my friend Amy came over with her kids and we had a movie night, which by the way the kids watched the movie for all of about 20 minutes and then ran around chasing each other and playing. We didn't care, we just had fun talking and hanging out.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, where did you get your cute white beds? We are in the market for a couple queen size ones (for the girls) and can't find them anywhere. Do tell.

Jen A. said...

How fun to catch up with your family! This blog thing is wonderful!! Wow, you are in Cedar City? We are actually pretty close then, we live in North Las Vegas. Your girls, and boy are all so cute! Finally got that boy, aren't they great!!
Take care, Jen Allred

Palmer family said...

cute home! thanks for sharing!