Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Our house......




We have been making a lot of changes on our house lately, here are just a couple, the now mud room used to be the laundry room which was a tiny room! Now Braden's room is the laundry room, it is much bigger and oh so functional! I love it! This is our new kitchen table that I also love love love. The only reason we got a new table was because this very small dining room didn't fit the old table. This fits better and I didn't realize how much I would enjoy it.

2 comments:

alli said...

I love the mud room and the table!

Palmer family said...

I love the new table and chairs and esp. LOVE the mud room! SOOO cute! I love that you have the top shelf, the "cubbie slots" for stuff, the hooks with CUTE beadboard, the bench seat storage, etc. CUTE! Thanks for posting. I love it.